In this article you will learn how to configure the expenses, taxes and sales channels that you use on a daily basis.
First, configure the expenses that you may have in the day to day running of your business.
1. Select Configurations from the main menu screen, followed by Type of expenses
2. Click add new and assign a name and description to the expense you are creating
Now move on to configuration of Taxes.
1.Select Configurations from the main menu screen, followed by Configure taxes
2. Start by clicking the button Add new tax, a pop-up window appears (image 2). Assign a name for the tax you are creating plus the percentage tax rate. Then simply press Create to save.
Finally move on to configuring the Sales Channels.
1.Select Configurations from the main menu screen, followed by Sales channels
2. First, decide what type of sales channel you are going to create: Traditional agency, online or Other
3. Click on add button next to type of sales channel you would like to create, and enter the name of the agency and the percentage value of commission that will be payable to them.
4. In the Other Channels tab you can enter any sales channel that is not a traditional sales agency where commission is paid. For example Facebook, Email or walk in customers
Your sales channels are now ready to review and manage