This function allows you to import your list of products available for sale, into LobbyPMS using a simple Excel file.
To carry this out you must perform the following steps:
1. Download and open the Products.xlsx file from the bottom of this tutorial page.
2. Enter your product data into the template file. You should take the following into account:
- The orange columns are mandatory fields. The details entered here must also match the fields you have already created in the LobbyPMS system.
- Under the "Category" column, your entry must match the categories already created.
- In the "Price" column, you should enter this number without any decimal points.
- In the "Units of Measurements" column, you will need to specify the units used in relation to a product. For example: Soda - Unit of measurements: Bottles.
- You will also see the following three columns, to enable these options, you can simply enter "YES"
- In the "Taxes" columns you can enter the name of the sales tax which applies to that product. There are additional columns in case there are multiple taxes
You can see below how to enter the data into this excel template:
The following images will show how to import this file to the system: