This function allows you to import your list of guests, into LobbyPMS using a simple Excel file.
Download and open the file named Client List from the bottom of this tutorial page.
The orange columns are mandatory fields. You must enter data in these columns to import correctly.
- Type of customer: Enter the letter 'P' if the client is a 'Person' or 'C' if it is a 'Company'
- Name: Name of the client.
Columns highlighted in Blue are are optional. If you do input data here it should be in the following format:
- Gender: Simply type "M" for Male or "F" for Female.
- Nationality: Enter the country code here. Download the file named List of countries at the bottom of this tutorial to view this section.
- Type of document: You must enter the name of the document exactly as it has been entered into the LOBBY PMS system, which you should have already configured. To view or edit the list of documents in the system: Select Configurations from the main menu screen, followed by Check In and Reservations
- Date of birth: You must use the DD/MM/YYYY format. Example: 30/01/1980
When you are ready to import file, select Configurations from the main menu screen, followed by Import information. Click on the tab Import clients and attach your Excel file.
To verify the data has successfully been imported, click on the Guest Log option from the main menu and search for any of the newly added clients.